Monday, October 27, 2008

Ultimate Frisbee Unit

So after writing the script for my ultimate frisbee unit (based upon what I said in the actual lesson) I have discovered that I enjoy using the word "alright" in about every sentence!
By reviewing the lesson I was able to complete a Feedback Analysis Form displaying the exact feedback given to students during the lesson. With this information I discovered that in order to make my feedback during lessons more effective, I should be more specific in relating the feedback to the tasks and cues given during this lesson. During the previous lesson I only gave one specific feedback, while the rest was general and simply put, NOT HELPFUL!!! So from now on I will work on helping my students know their success and what specifically they have done right so that they can do it again.

No comments: